Hadley

Hadley

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lucky Little Me

I am still over the moon for my Christmas present.  Not that I should have to explain, but this has been 2 years in the making with hard earned savings.  Matt surprised me on our 10-year anniversary with a huge contribution to my camera fund from selling a ton of his old stuff on Ebay.  Every time I worked an extra shift, I'd put little by little aside.  It originally was for a canon 24-70mm lens, but for reasons beyond your interest, those kept getting farther out of my reach.  Finally, the price on the 5D Mark II plumbetted a few days before Christmas, and I got the guts to take the plunge.  YAY!!!  Now I just need to figure out how to use the darn thing. Merry Christmas!!!  

Oh ... yeah ... the kids and Matt had a good Christmas too, but I'm too busy playing with my new toy to tell you about theirs ;-).  ~ Jessica

1 comment:

Followers