Hadley

Hadley

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Annalise

It's Mother's Day, and I have a whole hour to sit in bed with coffee, breakfast, and the computer.  I have been so spoiled this entire week for Mother's Day!  All week Matt has been working hard on my gift which is raised planter boxes (leveling them in the ground was a bear).  They are all set and ready to go for our little Jordan family vegetable garden.  Let's hope this brown thumb can maneuver her way through some lettuce, tomatoes, peas, etc.  Even if it does not end up being the most productive garden, I'm excited about it because I have been wanting to do one for years, and now Tyler is old enough to really help.

Kelly had her baby!  Annalise Corinne is precious!  She is smaller than the other Klos girls and has tons of hair.  She is one cute, cute baby girl.  Here are a few snapshots.  

Stink Eye









Congratulations Kelly on a third perfect daughter.  You are a great mom, and I love that I get to walk the road of motherhood with you daily.  Well, my hour is up ... time to rally the troops to get started on the day: church, lunch with the grands, and planting my veggies!  Happy Mother's Day to all of the hardworking moms.  ~ Jessica


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these darling pics! Happy Mothers Day to you, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are beautiful, thanks Jess! What a great Mother's Day surprise to wake up too! Happy Mother's Day to you too and have a wonderful day in the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers