Hadley

Hadley

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Explorers

The other day when I picked the boys up from school, we became explorers!  Tyler, our neighbor Isaac, and Gavin took to the hills of Mountain Park (Lake Oswego) and showed their "boyness" to the fullest.  I'm SO glad I had my camera in the car.  It was the highlight of our day (I know because at dinner over at our neighbors' house that night all three boys said it was their favorite of the day).

Oh the simple pleasures of raising boys!

Gavin got really tired and was less than thrilled with walking the way back ... more than a few tired tears so we compromised ... I carried him half way back and he screamed and walked the other half :)  Mr. "Up Please."


Tyler had to go potty in the woods so of course Gavin had to copy his bro.  Too funny.  










Battle Wound









1 comment:

  1. As always, a new post when I am on the road is a boast to the spirit! All boy, for sure! Missing the boys in Mississippi! Grandy

    ReplyDelete

Followers