Hadley

Hadley

Friday, November 2, 2012

Should we start from here and go backwards?

WOW.

September.  Blink.  November.

I think October 2012 may have been the busiest month I have ever had, ever.  Don't get me wrong, it was good busy, but busy nonetheless!

So lets just start with the most recent and work our way back.

Tonight, we went to see the Matarazzo's famous great pumpkin of 2012.  It practically swallowed Gavin.  Thank goodness it's a friendly punkin :)


For Halloween, the boys were a shark (thank you hand-me-down from Mauria) and Yoda (thank you hand-me down from Tyler's first Halloween).  Let's just say there was not a ton of thought put into this years' costumes on the part of mommy, but the kids loved them just the same.



I've got you, Yoda

Oh Darth, do you need a hug?

How did you know???

I love that no one is even home when we trick-or-treat because we are all out together ... we have the best 'hood!!!

The Cousins




Elmwood Street 2012 :)

The 'Rents (aka Mom-arazzi)

I absolutely LOVE this snap of vader in the fog.  

Wouldn't be Halloween without the Klos girls :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers