Hadley

Hadley

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Family Day @ CM2

We so very rarely have a day off together as a family, let alone a Saturday.  Every time we do, we are reminded how easy it is to be a parent with two grown ups vs one.  You can actually go to the bathroom when you are out somewhere (vs rounding up the whole crew ... a trip to a public bathroom with 2 kids in tow is a whole other blog, lol ... moms you know what I mean ... a toddler's hand or worse inevitably touches the grossest thing in the bathroom whatever it may be; *cringe*).

Anyhow, parenting together is way less like herding cats and much more like enjoying family time.

Never in a million years would I bring my new camera to the Children's Museum on a solo trip.  BUT, since Matt was there, I was able to play around in low light.  I'm still really getting to know this bad boy, but oooo, don't I love him!!!

Happy "real" Saturday ... the first little Jordan family real Saturday in 2013.











I love this picture because I was behind them pretending they were taking me on a trip.  I said, "OH NO I FORGOT DADDY," and Gavin was SO confused because Matt was standing right behind me.  Tyler got it ... G was looking right at Matt trying to figure out what in the world I was talking about :-)





WHOA, I got WET.
The boys were soaked, so they rode home shirtless.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers