Hadley

Hadley

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bed Head

Matt and I are back home from our little getaway to Black Butte ALONE, and it was incredible.  Don't get me wrong because I love being a mom, but to have 4 days without buckling a carseat, scolding anyone, making dozens of meals and snack, and getting interrupted 8,000 times a day was so refreshing.  The kids had a blast with the grands, so it was win-win.

A good chunk of our time away I actually spent at the computer just going through old photos.  So often I grab the camera and snap a few everyday moments around the house but never get around to even looking at them once I upload them.

I came across these of Gavin from spring, and I just loved the nap hair!  His hair is a lot shorter now for summer (and blonder).  Nap hair is much less dramatic in the summer months.  Here is the springtime post-nap look on my blue eyed boy.










2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable pictures. Loved having T & G for the days that we got to watch them. I am so glad that you and Matt got away by yourselves.
    Love, Mom & Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Glad you guys had a great time away!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers