Hadley

Hadley

Saturday, June 14, 2014

I heart baby feet



I decided to take my own newborn photos of Hadley to save some money (oy I'm glad I did since our hospital bills will be a pretty penny now).  It was a great idea other than the fact that I have no time to post-process the photos I shot!  But this is one of my absolute favorites because when I look at it, I see two heart shapes with her feet and legs.  So sweet.

I will save all the other MANY baby feet photos for once I finally edit all her newborn pics, but my main reason for a post tonight is to say that Hadley gained weight!  Praise God!

I took her in to her weigh in today, and when I saw the scale read 7 lbs 6 oz, I burst into tears.  The wonderful nurse said, "Oh thank you Jesus" which then had me start crying even harder.  Yes, thank you Lord.  I just know in my heart of hearts that Hadley will continue to pack on the weight and grow like the healthy girl I know she is.  Thank you so much everyone for your prayers.

Ok, off to bed.  Night!!!




1 comment:

  1. It's time to let her "big brothers" guide her through early life via the mayhem, Legos, cars, costumes and every other delightful pursuit that defines their always loving, sometimes trying ways.

    Wisdom from Papa

    ReplyDelete

Followers